We are looking for people who extend and enrich our team...
Below you will find links and information on our vacancies in the areas of training, permanent employment and working studies. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly.
Your job opportunities with us:
This is what you can expect with us:
- 🏠 Home office (up to 100%) vs. office
You decide! Regular team meetings take place in the morning via Microsoft Teams.
- 🔄 Agile way of working
With the use of Jira, Gitlab....
- 🤝🏻 Regular team meetings
take place in the morning via Microsoft Teams..
- ⏰ Flexible working hours
Core working hours from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 🏢 Collaboration on exciting projects
for internationally active customers
- 💬 Flat hierarchies
and quick decisions
- 🧑🏻🤝🧑🏾 personal mentor
for a good start with us
- 📚 Further training
to be always up to date
- 🎟️ Events
for cohesion and trust
- 💻 Company notebook
for maximum flexibility
Your application process
We are looking forward to receiving your application via e-mail to :
- E-mail with short cover letter and salary requirements
- Job title in the subject of the e-mail
- Curriculum vitae and references as PDF files in the attachment.
- If you are applying for an apprenticeship, please attach your last two references as a PDF file.
As soon as we have received your application, you will receive a short confirmation by e-mail. We will discuss your application internally and then contact you with proposed dates for a short, informal first interview.
Getting to know you until you are hired
We would like to get to know you better and find out for ourselves and for you whether you would feel comfortable at dynadev and could become part of the team.
Currently, our interviews take place as online meetings (teams.
- short introductory interview with a colleague from the HR department (approx. 30 minutes)
- Interview with our managing director and possibly a team member (approx. 30 minutes)
- If necessary, an appointment for a trial working day
- Discussion of contract details, drawing up your employment contract
Welcome to our company
- General onboarding with a colleague from the HR department
- Handing over and setting up your work equipment
Company notebook, docking station, headset, ...
Setting up your accounts
- You get to know your mentor and the team
My experience at dynadev
Three things I learned at dynadev:
- Take time to do something with your colleagues. it is always worthwhile!
- It's perfectly okay to ask others if you get stuck or just want another opinion.
- It's great when you don't have to explain the value of refactoring to your boss ;-)
That's how I judge the behaviour of colleagues:
I was very warmly welcomed by my colleagues at the beginning and immediately felt at ease. My questions were answered patiently by my colleagues at all times. The cohesion among colleagues was generally very good anyway, which was especially helped by the fact that team events were organised regularly.
That's how I rate the field of activity:
Varied development areas. Always new problems to solve. Many opportunities to improve or expand your skills.
Our office is conveniently situated
at Darmstadt main station
- 5 minutes from Darmstadt main station
- directly in the Europaviertel of Darmstadt
- very good transport connections
We are happy to help you!
06151 87 07 31 00